The health and safety of our patients is our highest priority. That’s why we’ve put into place strict sterilization and disinfection protocols that meet or exceed those recommended by the CDC, OSHA and the ADA. These protocols are effective at preventing the spread of COVID-19, influenza and other serious communicable diseases.
Call us at (949) 831-8391 for more information.
Patient Safety Policies
- We will screen patients when making an appointment.
- Patients should bring a mask.
Office and Staff Safety Policies
- All of our doctors and staff wear masks and gloves at all times in the office.
- Shoe and hair coverings are also required for back office staff.
- Doctors and operatory staff wear face shields in addition to their mask.
- All staff members are screened for symptoms and fever daily prior to coming to work.
- Staff members leave a pair of shoes at our office to wear during work.
- While at lunch, staff members change into and wear their home clothes.
- When leaving at the end of the day, staff members change back into their home clothes again. Scrubs worn that day are placed into a plastic bag and washed with hot water and soap immediately after arriving at home.
- All staff must wash hands for 30 seconds regularly.